- 1 1/4 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/3rd cup of sugar
- 2 beaten eggs
- 3/4 cup of maple syrup
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 2 tbsp of flour
- 2 tbsp of melted butter
- 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- Combine the flour and sugar and then cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Press the crust into a greased 9 x 9 pan, and the Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
- While the crust is baking combine everything else except the nuts and beat well.
- Fold in then nuts and pour over your hot crust and bake at 375 for an additional 25 minutes or until firm.
- Don’t underbake! The bars can be cut into squares after cooling for only a few minutes and they are amazing while still warm!
Pecan Pie Recipe - Tutorial
Quick video guide on how to make this delicious treat!